• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California members

leo4x4

Hey guys leo from burbank
We should do a guys night somewere we can bring our trucks, we can swap parts, ideas, jokes and at least meet each other
So if w r have qustions on project we can be a small group.
Also any of you preppers you now how its better to prepp in group......

Any takers

True Knight

Steven

Fontana. Right down the street from the government liquidations yard! Hit me up if you guys need help with recoveries or vehicle storage and stuff.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys leo from burbank
We should do a guys night somewere we can bring our trucks, we can swap parts, ideas, jokes and at least meet each other
So if w r have qustions on project we can be a small group.
Also any of you preppers you now how its better to prepp in group......

Any takers
Hey leo if you want to do a meet and greet just start a thread new thread. I'm sure a couple of guys are up for Sunday morning doughnuts, some ice cream and a cruise up PCH or something like that.

Another Ahab

Don't know how i missed THIS thread, but crucial to connect with the Left Coast: that's where "it" always starts out:

- Subscribed

Simple question (or maybe not): where is the dividing line between SoCal and NoCal (the CA Mason-Dixon)?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks