• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California members

Another Ahab

14.00's are incredibly hard to find around here. If you can find them they are $400+ each. A lot of guys are switching to 16.00 because they are available and cheap
"Available and Cheap":

- That's always pretty good

You know, compared to "mostly hard-to-find and pricey", right?!

Steve92307

14.00 20 Michelins, but one is dead and one is badly weather checked. Sadly, the tread is excellent - many molding fins and nubs, even.
That sucks, what rims are you trying to use? 53s will probably be a royal pain to try and put on stock rims. I'm sure it can be done but most likely not advised. When are you planning on getting the truck?

JakesPack

That sucks, what rims are you trying to use? 53s will probably be a royal pain to try and put on stock rims. I'm sure it can be done but most likely not advised. When are you planning on getting the truck?
They are stock rims to my knowledge.

Getting the truck as soon as the seller gets tires sorted to allow a test drive and then me to drive away. Hence me asking about tires for a truck I don't get till it gets tires.

Steve92307

They are stock rims to my knowledge.

Getting the truck as soon as the seller gets tires sorted to allow a test drive and then me to drive away. Hence me asking about tires for a truck I don't get till it gets tires.
I dont know anyone that has put 53s on the stock rims, you could try or you could get a set of 395s. They have been put on those rims. You may be able to get away with running one wheel on each side on the mid axle and see if the other 8 hold.

JakesPack

I dont know anyone that has put 53s on the stock rims, you could try or you could get a set of 395s. They have been put on those rims. You may be able to get away with running one wheel on each side on the mid axle and see if the other 8 hold.
Those 395s read like my best option.

I take it that they fit stock rims?
Would all six need to be switched to 395, at once?
Any suggested suppliers?

Sorry to be so new and so full of questions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks