• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California to Kentucky

Moto4Life

I'm wondering if anyone is headed from CA to KY or thereabouts. Recently sold some parts to a gentlemen there and turns out shipping is going to be an arm and a leg. I would like to move the parts ASAP. If anybody would be willing to take a couple hundred pounds of truck parts with them on their journey it would be greatly appreciated!

JCKnife

I can't help you, but if you find a driver I may have some cargo for a return trip, from Louisville to Las Vegas anyway. Might help fund the venture if anything comes of this, so I wanted to get in on this thread. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks