• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California to Washington State

drician

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My dad and I will fly down Sunday afternoon. We plan to be at Fontana shortly after 8am on Monday morning to pick up my M931A1, and then it is off to Barstow to recover my M871. We will then start the long journey home via I-5. Is there anyone along our route we can call on if bad things happen? Thanks everyone.

drician

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First and foremost, my dad and I made it home safe and sound about 6:00 pm today. Second, thank you to those who volunteered to help us out if anything bad happened. Third, I will post pictures and our story tomorrow after some sleep.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks