• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling all US-based East Bloc vehicle owners

Tascabe

It seems that there are a fair amount of East Bloc vehicle owners in the states.

If you are looking for an opportunity to be able to use them as they were intended - to haul and/or support Soviet troops in the field, I have that for you.

We run an event called East Wind. This is a 9 day full immersion Cold War themed event.

Here is link to pictures of last years event.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28248345@N08/sets/72157606632159560/

From the East Bloc side we strive to keep it as close as possible to correct late Soviet Era tents, equipment, food etc.
The same is done for the NATO side - though we all know East Bloc is better:)

Currently I have a UAZ 469b and a GAZ-69A for vehicles but we are always on the lookout for other enthusiasts who want to get thier toys out and used.

The next event will be near Columbia, MO and will occur from 14-22 March, 2009

While airsoft weapons systems are used for the combat part of this event, that is a small portion of the overall experience.

If you are interested you can contact me on this forum or via email to syem.rota at gmail.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks