• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling on all Michigan Historic Military Vehicle Owners

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe that's what I posted pictures of. It was a PDF file but I couldn't get it to save and transfer. That is of the changes.
Well the images do expand enough to read without distortion And from what I'm hearing the the MVCC doesn't respond to members emails let alone a non-member. The only thing I have heard is there are some guys from the detroit area running montana plates claiming to be "totally Legal" here.

dunedigger

Well the images do expand enough to read without distortion And from what I'm hearing the the MVCC doesn't respond to members emails let alone a non-member. The only thing I have heard is there are some guys from the detroit area running montana plates claiming to be "totally Legal" here.
I hope any changes or new information will be posted here. Montana is a friendly state to hmmwv's and has included them in the dmv wording to be sure they are allowed on the road. That is irrelevant to what is trying to be done here in Michigan with a historical plate other than to point out that other states do in fact allow them on the road. If an out of state hmmwv is issued an on road title from an out of state resident and done legally in that state, such as Indiana, that does allow them on the road, Michigan recognizes the "full faith and credit" clause of the Constitution that mandates states to recognize actions from other states. Therefore an out of state license issued out of state to an out of state person is accepted here in Michigan and they can drive right on through the state. I want to point out again that the head of the secretary of state in Michigan told me that no state has ever issued an on road title for a hmmwv. Simply not true and also funny that Michigan has issued countless hmmwv on road titles from the 1999 sale or if you applied for an assembled vin prior to the law being changed 20 or so months ago, those are all grandfathered in for now.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope any changes or new information will be posted here. Montana is a friendly state to hmmwv's and has included them in the dmv wording to be sure they are allowed on the road. That is irrelevant to what is trying to be done here in Michigan with a historical plate other than to point out that other states do in fact allow them on the road. If an out of state hmmwv is issued an on road title from an out of state resident and done legally in that state, such as Indiana, that does allow them on the road, Michigan recognizes the "full faith and credit" clause of the Constitution that mandates states to recognize actions from other states. Therefore an out of state license issued out of state to an out of state person is accepted here in Michigan and they can drive right on through the state. I want to point out again that the head of the secretary of state in Michigan told me that no state has ever issued an on road title for a hmmwv. Simply not true and also funny that Michigan has issued countless hmmwv on road titles from the 1999 sale or if you applied for an assembled vin prior to the law being changed 20 or so months ago, those are all grandfathered in for now.
When your a michigan resident with a michigan drivers license you have 30 days to transfer title and plates to michigan.

dunedigger

When your a michigan resident with a michigan drivers license you have 30 days to transfer title and plates to michigan.
The way the law is written you have 0 days basically. 30 days until you can be fined. Yes, that is correct. I was referring to a non resident with a licenced vehicle can drive in this state.

Last edited:

dunedigger

New Michigan Residents
Registration Requirements

New Michigan residents must immediately title and register their vehicles at a Secretary of State office and turn in the title from their previous home state. Titles are required for all motor vehicles and for all trailers 2,500 pounds and over. "Resident" means every person who resides in this state and establishes that he or she is legally present in the United States.

dunedigger

This is also from the sos frequently asked questions page. Answering "how long do I have to change an out of state driver's licence,title,registration?

New Michigan residents must title and register their vehicles immediately. There is no grace period provided in Michigan law. The Michigan Vehicle Code defines "resident" as "every person who resides in this state and establishes that he or she is legally present in the United States."

The way I read it, "immediately" and "no grace period' means 0 days.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The proposed amendment has NO EFFECT on regularly registered vehicles.
The amendment is primarily in regards to historic plated vehicles.

It does add "including Surplus Military vehicles," behind the words ". Every motor vehicle," in section 257.216 which should allow regular registration of Surplus Military Vehicles as defined in the amendment.
The wording is NOT exclusive to certain military vehicles.
"To include, but not limited to" precedes the long list of vehicle & manufacturers listed in the definition of Military Surplus Vehicle.
I am not having any luck getting the complete text of this to post here (using historic computer connected to a phone line)

Yes there is an employee in Michigan of a Montana company driving a HMMWV registered to that company. No different than any other out of state company vehicles operating in this state.

Last edited:

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This was no easy task for me & my antique PC but here it is, only the red text are the proposed changes as submitted, green is my add on to note the only changed word, the rest is already what it is. which can be found here: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/mcl/pdf/mcl-act-300-of-1949.pdf

Amendment to
Michigan Vehicle Code
Act 300 of 1949

257.20a “Historic vehicle” defined.
Sec. 20a. "Historic vehicle" means a vehicle
or any Military Surplus Vehicle, that is over 25 years old, and that is owned solely as a Collector’s item and for participation in organizational (was club) activities, exhibitions, tours, parades and similar uses, including occasional personal use and Mechanical testing, but is not used for general transportation. For purposes of this section, use of the vehicle during the month of August in each year is considered an exhibition.
History: Add. 1996, Act 404, Eff. Dec. 21, 1996;Am. 2012, Act 239, Imd. Eff. June 29, 2012.

257.20b "Military Surplus vehicle" defined.
“Military Surplus Vehicle” means any High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled, Rubber Half Tracked vehicle, military trailer or any motor vehicle made for military usage and that was manufactured by or under the direction of the United States Armed Forces, (TACOM), or any country, and subsequently authorized for sale to civilian market. To include, but not limited to such common manufacturers as, Bantam, Willys, Jeep, Ford, Checker, White, GMC, Chrysler, Kaiser, AM GENERAL, International, Mack, Autocar, REO, Diamond T, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Studebaker, Federal, Pacific Car and Foundry, American Motors, General Dynamics, CONDEC, Ward-LaFrance, Stewart and Stevenson, Brockway, FWD, FMC, Cadillac Gauge, American Car and Foundry, or Oshkosh. Also, to include the use of common names or models like, but not limited to: DUKW, HMMWV, HUMVEE, MUTT, DUCK, MB, JEEP, GPW, CCKW, M38, M37, M35, M151, M998.

257.216 Vehicles subject to registration and certificate of title provisions; exceptions.
Sec. 216. Every motor vehicle,
including Surplus Military vehicles, recreational vehicle, trailer, semitrailer, and pole trailer when driven or moved on a street or highway, is subject to the registration and certificate of title provisions of this act except the following:
(a) A vehicle driven or moved on a street or highway in conformance with the provisions of this act relating to manufacturers, transporters, dealers, or nonresidents.
(b) A vehicle that is driven or moved on a street or highway only for the purpose of crossing that street or
highway from 1 property to another.
(c) An implement of husbandry.
(d) Special mobile equipment. The secretary of state may issue a special registration to an individual,
partnership, corporation, or association not licensed as a dealer that pays the required fee, to identify special
mobile equipment that is driven or moved on a street or highway.
(e) A vehicle that is propelled exclusively by electric power obtained from overhead trolley wires though
not operated on rails.
(f) Any vehicle subject to registration, but owned by the government of the United States.
(g) A certificate of title is not required for a trailer, semitrailer, or pole trailer that weighs less than 2,500
pounds.
(h) A vehicle driven or moved on a street or highway, by the most direct route, only for the purpose of securing a scale weight receipt from a weighmaster for purposes of section 801 or obtaining a vehicle
inspection by a law enforcement agency before titling or registration of that vehicle.
(i) A certificate of title is not required for a vehicle owned by a manufacturer or dealer and held for sale or
lease, even though incidentally moved on a street or highway or used for purposes of testing or demonstration.
(j) A bus or a school bus that is not self-propelled and is used exclusively as a construction shanty.
(k) A certificate of title is not required for a moped.
(l) For 3 days immediately following the date of a properly assigned title or signed lease agreement from
any person other than a dealer, a registration is not required for a vehicle driven or moved on a street or
highway for the sole purpose of transporting the vehicle by the most direct route from the place of purchase or lease to a place of storage if the driver has in his or her possession the assigned title showing the date of sale or a lease agreement showing the date of the lease.
(m) A certificate of registration is not required for a pickup camper, but a certificate of title is required.
(n) A new motor vehicle driven or moved on a street or highway only for the purpose of moving the
vehicle from an accident site to a storage location if the vehicle was being transported on a railroad car or
semitrailer that was involved in a disabling accident.
(o) A boat lift used for transporting vessels between a marina or a body of water and a place of inland
storage.
History: 1949, Act 300, Eff. Sept. 23, 1949;Am. 1951, Act 69, Eff. Sept. 28, 1951;Am. 1953, Act 110, Eff. Oct. 2, 1953;Am.
1957, Act 110, Imd. Eff. May 24, 1957;Am. 1959, Act 155, Eff. Mar. 19, 1960;Am. 1964, Act 248, Eff. Jan. 1, 1965;Am. 1968,
Act 139, Imd. Eff. June 11, 1968;Am. 1974, Act 70, Eff. Apr. 1, 1975;Am. 1976, Act 74, Imd. Eff. Apr. 11, 1976;Am. 1976, Act
439, Imd. Eff. Jan. 13, 1977;Am. 1981, Act 75, Imd. Eff. June 30, 1981;Am. 1983, Act 186, Imd. Eff. Oct. 25, 1983;Am. 1985,
Act 32, Imd. Eff. June 13, 1985;Am. 1988, Act 214, Imd. Eff. June 30, 1988;Am. 1989, Act 286, Imd. Eff. Dec. 26, 1989;Am.
1990, Act 98, Eff. Jan. 1, 1991;Am. 1992, Act 102, Imd. Eff. June 25, 1992;Am. 1996, Act 141, Imd. Eff. Mar. 25, 1996;Am.
2002, Act 642, Eff. Jan. 1, 2003;Am. 2008, Act 539, Imd. Eff. Jan. 13, 2009;Am. 2009, Act 32, Eff. Dec. 1, 2009.

257.803a Issuance of historic vehicle
, historic military vehicle registration plate or registration tab; fee; certification;
registration certificate; registration transferable; expiration or revocation of registration.
Sec. 803a. (1) The secretary of state may issue to the owner of an historic vehicle an historic vehicle
registration plate which shall bear the inscription “historical vehicle - Michigan” and the registration number.
(2) The owner of an historic vehicle applying for an historic vehicle registration plate or a registration tab
under this section shall pay a fee of $30.00, shall certify that the vehicle for which the registration is requested
is owned and operated solely as an historic vehicle, and shall certify that the vehicle has been inspected and
found safe to operate on the highways of this state. The registration certificate need not specify the weight of
the historic vehicle. The registration issued under this section is transferable to another historic vehicle upon
completion of the application for transfer and payment of the fee in the manner described in section 809.
(3) A registration issued under this section shall expire on April 15 in the tenth year following the date of
issuance of the registration.
(4) The secretary of state may revoke a registration issued under this section, for cause shown and after a
hearing, for failure of the applicant to comply with this section, for use of the vehicle for which the
registration was issued for purposes other than those enumerated in section 20a, or because the vehicle is not
safe to operate on the highways of this state.
(5) The secretary of state may issue to the owner of an historic military vehicle as defined by 257.20b of this act, an historic military vehicle registration plate which shall bear the inscription “Historic Military Vehicle - Michigan” and the registration number.

History: Add. 1951, Act 144, Eff. Sept. 28, 1951;Am. 1961, Act 186, Eff. Sept. 8, 1961;Am. 1978, Act 427, Imd. Eff. Sept. 30,
1978;Am. 1980, Act 398, Eff. Mar. 31, 1981;Am. 1980, Act 476, Eff. Mar. 31, 1981;Am. 1981, Act 225, Imd. Eff. Jan. 6, 1982;
Am. 1987, Act 190, Eff. Apr. 15, 1988;Am. 1987, Act 238, Imd. Eff. Dec. 28, 1987;Am. 1990, Act 347, Imd. Eff. Dec. 26, 1990;
Am. 1996, Act 404, Eff. Dec. 21, 1996.

257.803s Historical military vehicle Michigan registration plate; fee; certification; registration certificate;
transferability; validity; revocation of registration.
Sec. 803s. (1) The owner of an historical military vehicle may use an historical military Michigan registration plate. The plate shall be “Olive Drab” in color with White letters and a White Star with the words “Historic Military Vehicle – Michigan”.
(2) The owner of an historic military vehicle applying to use an historic military vehicle - Michigan registration plate under this section shall pay a fee of $35.00, shall certify that the vehicle for which the registration is requested is owned and operated solely as an historic military vehicle, and shall certify that the vehicle has been inspected and found safe to operate on the highways of this state. The registration certificate need not specify the weight of the historic military vehicle. The registration issued under this section is not transferable to another historic military vehicle.
(3) A registration issued under this section shall remain valid until the registrant either sells, transfers, or scraps the vehicle or modifies the vehicle in a manner that requires the issuance of a new certificate of title for the vehicle under this act.
(4) After a hearing and for cause shown, the secretary of state may revoke a registration issued under this section for failure of the applicant to comply with this section, for use of the vehicle for which the registration was issued for purposes other than those enumerated in section 20b, or because the vehicle is not safe to operate on the highways of this state.

Last edited:

Lazboytt

This was no easy task for me & my antique PC but here it is, only the red text are the proposed changes as submitted, green is my add on to note the only changed word, the rest is already what it is. which can be found here: http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/mcl/pdf/mcl-act-300-of-1949.pdf

Amendment to
Michigan Vehicle Code
Act 300 of 1949

257.20a “Historic vehicle” defined.
Sec. 20a. "Historic vehicle" means a vehicle
or any Military Surplus Vehicle, that is over 25 years old, and that is owned solely as a Collector’s item and for participation in organizational (was club) activities, exhibitions, tours, parades and similar uses, including occasional personal use and Mechanical testing, but is not used for general transportation. For purposes of this section, use of the vehicle during the month of August in each year is considered an exhibition.
History: Add. 1996, Act 404, Eff. Dec. 21, 1996;Am. 2012, Act 239, Imd. Eff. June 29, 2012.

257.20b "Military Surplus vehicle" defined.
“Military Surplus Vehicle” means any High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled, Rubber Half Tracked vehicle, military trailer or any motor vehicle made for military usage and that was manufactured by or under the direction of the United States Armed Forces, (TACOM), or any country, and subsequently authorized for sale to civilian market. To include, but not limited to such common manufacturers as, Bantam, Willys, Jeep, Ford, Checker, White, GMC, Chrysler, Kaiser, AM GENERAL, International, Mack, Autocar, REO, Diamond T, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Studebaker, Federal, Pacific Car and Foundry, American Motors, General Dynamics, CONDEC, Ward-LaFrance, Stewart and Stevenson, Brockway, FWD, FMC, Cadillac Gauge, American Car and Foundry, or Oshkosh. Also, to include the use of common names or models like, but not limited to: DUKW, HMMWV, HUMVEE, MUTT, DUCK, MB, JEEP, GPW, CCKW, M38, M37, M35, M151, M998.

257.216 Vehicles subject to registration and certificate of title provisions; exceptions.
Sec. 216. Every motor vehicle,
including Surplus Military vehicles, recreational vehicle, trailer, semitrailer, and pole trailer when driven or moved on a street or highway, is subject to the registration and certificate of title provisions of this act except the following:
(a) A vehicle driven or moved on a street or highway in conformance with the provisions of this act relating to manufacturers, transporters, dealers, or nonresidents.
(b) A vehicle that is driven or moved on a street or highway only for the purpose of crossing that street or
highway from 1 property to another.
(c) An implement of husbandry.
(d) Special mobile equipment. The secretary of state may issue a special registration to an individual,
partnership, corporation, or association not licensed as a dealer that pays the required fee, to identify special
mobile equipment that is driven or moved on a street or highway.
(e) A vehicle that is propelled exclusively by electric power obtained from overhead trolley wires though
not operated on rails.
(f) Any vehicle subject to registration, but owned by the government of the United States.
(g) A certificate of title is not required for a trailer, semitrailer, or pole trailer that weighs less than 2,500
pounds.
(h) A vehicle driven or moved on a street or highway, by the most direct route, only for the purpose of securing a scale weight receipt from a weighmaster for purposes of section 801 or obtaining a vehicle
inspection by a law enforcement agency before titling or registration of that vehicle.
(i) A certificate of title is not required for a vehicle owned by a manufacturer or dealer and held for sale or
lease, even though incidentally moved on a street or highway or used for purposes of testing or demonstration.
(j) A bus or a school bus that is not self-propelled and is used exclusively as a construction shanty.
(k) A certificate of title is not required for a moped.
(l) For 3 days immediately following the date of a properly assigned title or signed lease agreement from
any person other than a dealer, a registration is not required for a vehicle driven or moved on a street or
highway for the sole purpose of transporting the vehicle by the most direct route from the place of purchase or lease to a place of storage if the driver has in his or her possession the assigned title showing the date of sale or a lease agreement showing the date of the lease.
(m) A certificate of registration is not required for a pickup camper, but a certificate of title is required.
(n) A new motor vehicle driven or moved on a street or highway only for the purpose of moving the
vehicle from an accident site to a storage location if the vehicle was being transported on a railroad car or
semitrailer that was involved in a disabling accident.
(o) A boat lift used for transporting vessels between a marina or a body of water and a place of inland
storage.
History: 1949, Act 300, Eff. Sept. 23, 1949;Am. 1951, Act 69, Eff. Sept. 28, 1951;Am. 1953, Act 110, Eff. Oct. 2, 1953;Am.
1957, Act 110, Imd. Eff. May 24, 1957;Am. 1959, Act 155, Eff. Mar. 19, 1960;Am. 1964, Act 248, Eff. Jan. 1, 1965;Am. 1968,
Act 139, Imd. Eff. June 11, 1968;Am. 1974, Act 70, Eff. Apr. 1, 1975;Am. 1976, Act 74, Imd. Eff. Apr. 11, 1976;Am. 1976, Act
439, Imd. Eff. Jan. 13, 1977;Am. 1981, Act 75, Imd. Eff. June 30, 1981;Am. 1983, Act 186, Imd. Eff. Oct. 25, 1983;Am. 1985,
Act 32, Imd. Eff. June 13, 1985;Am. 1988, Act 214, Imd. Eff. June 30, 1988;Am. 1989, Act 286, Imd. Eff. Dec. 26, 1989;Am.
1990, Act 98, Eff. Jan. 1, 1991;Am. 1992, Act 102, Imd. Eff. June 25, 1992;Am. 1996, Act 141, Imd. Eff. Mar. 25, 1996;Am.
2002, Act 642, Eff. Jan. 1, 2003;Am. 2008, Act 539, Imd. Eff. Jan. 13, 2009;Am. 2009, Act 32, Eff. Dec. 1, 2009.

257.803a Issuance of historic vehicle
, historic military vehicle registration plate or registration tab; fee; certification;
registration certificate; registration transferable; expiration or revocation of registration.
Sec. 803a. (1) The secretary of state may issue to the owner of an historic vehicle an historic vehicle
registration plate which shall bear the inscription “historical vehicle - Michigan” and the registration number.
(2) The owner of an historic vehicle applying for an historic vehicle registration plate or a registration tab
under this section shall pay a fee of $30.00, shall certify that the vehicle for which the registration is requested
is owned and operated solely as an historic vehicle, and shall certify that the vehicle has been inspected and
found safe to operate on the highways of this state. The registration certificate need not specify the weight of
the historic vehicle. The registration issued under this section is transferable to another historic vehicle upon
completion of the application for transfer and payment of the fee in the manner described in section 809.
(3) A registration issued under this section shall expire on April 15 in the tenth year following the date of
issuance of the registration.
(4) The secretary of state may revoke a registration issued under this section, for cause shown and after a
hearing, for failure of the applicant to comply with this section, for use of the vehicle for which the
registration was issued for purposes other than those enumerated in section 20a, or because the vehicle is not
safe to operate on the highways of this state.
(5) The secretary of state may issue to the owner of an historic military vehicle as defined by 257.20b of this act, an historic military vehicle registration plate which shall bear the inscription “Historic Military Vehicle - Michigan” and the registration number.

History: Add. 1951, Act 144, Eff. Sept. 28, 1951;Am. 1961, Act 186, Eff. Sept. 8, 1961;Am. 1978, Act 427, Imd. Eff. Sept. 30,
1978;Am. 1980, Act 398, Eff. Mar. 31, 1981;Am. 1980, Act 476, Eff. Mar. 31, 1981;Am. 1981, Act 225, Imd. Eff. Jan. 6, 1982;
Am. 1987, Act 190, Eff. Apr. 15, 1988;Am. 1987, Act 238, Imd. Eff. Dec. 28, 1987;Am. 1990, Act 347, Imd. Eff. Dec. 26, 1990;
Am. 1996, Act 404, Eff. Dec. 21, 1996.

257.803s Historical military vehicle Michigan registration plate; fee; certification; registration certificate;
transferability; validity; revocation of registration.
Sec. 803s. (1) The owner of an historical military vehicle may use an historical military Michigan registration plate. The plate shall be “Olive Drab” in color with White letters and a White Star with the words “Historic Military Vehicle – Michigan”.
(2) The owner of an historic military vehicle applying to use an historic military vehicle - Michigan registration plate under this section shall pay a fee of $35.00, shall certify that the vehicle for which the registration is requested is owned and operated solely as an historic military vehicle, and shall certify that the vehicle has been inspected and found safe to operate on the highways of this state. The registration certificate need not specify the weight of the historic military vehicle. The registration issued under this section is not transferable to another historic military vehicle.
(3) A registration issued under this section shall remain valid until the registrant either sells, transfers, or scraps the vehicle or modifies the vehicle in a manner that requires the issuance of a new certificate of title for the vehicle under this act.
(4) After a hearing and for cause shown, the secretary of state may revoke a registration issued under this section for failure of the applicant to comply with this section, for use of the vehicle for which the registration was issued for purposes other than those enumerated in section 20b, or because the vehicle is not safe to operate on the highways of this state.

Let’s keep the momentum going call or e mail the senators office in support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lazboytt

Well the actual bill has very little of the proposed wording in it. Michigan Senate Bill 1040 of 2018
Correct it was revised down to 2 definitions that should carry down to the whole vehicle code act. Revision was done after a meeting between the senators office and the Secretary of State

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All these changes be good or bad?
Has all the restrictions to club activities , shows, parades ,no daily transportation ect .
They took all the crap catering to HMMWV's and AMGeneral.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2017-2018/billintroduced/Senate/pdf/2018-SIB-1040.pdf

05911'18 KED
SENATE BILL No. 1040
SENATE BILL No. 1040
SENATE BILL No. 1040
May 30, 2018, Introduced by Senators HOPGOOD, JONES and BIEDA and referred to the Committee on
Transportation.
A bill to amend 1949 PA 300, entitled
"Michigan vehicle code,"
by amending section 20a (MCL 257.20a), as amended by 2012 PA 239,
and by adding section 30d.
THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN ENACT:
Sec. 20a. "Historic vehicle" means a vehicle that is over 25
years old, and that is owned solely as a collector's item and for
participation in club activities, exhibitions, tours, parades, and
similar uses, including mechanical testing, but is not used for
general transportation. For purposes of this section, use of the
vehicle during the month of August in each year is considered an
exhibition.
HISTORIC VEHICLE INCLUDES A MILITARY SURPLUS VEHICLE
THAT IS OVER 25 YEARS OLD.
SEC. 30D. "MILITARY SURPLUS VEHICLE" MEANS A HIGH MOBILITY,

05911'18 Final Page KED
MULTIPURPOSE WHEELED VEHICLE OR A MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURED FOR
MILITARY USAGE THAT WAS MANUFACTURED BY OR UNDER THE DIRECTION OF
THE UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES OR THE ARMED FORCES OF ANY OTHER
COUNTRY AND WAS SUBSEQUENTLY AUTHORIZED FOR SALE TO CIVILIANS.
MILITARY SURPLUS VEHICLE DOES NOT INCLUDE A TRACKED VEHICLE OR A
HALF-TRACKED VEHICLE.
Enacting section 1. This amendatory act takes effect 90 days
after the date it is enacted into law

Last edited:

Gohunter2

I'm reading everything but I'm bit confused with the wording or the amending process , is it going thru the senate floor for voting or has it already been thru and waiting to finalizing?

Lazboytt

I'm reading everything but I'm bit confused with the wording or the amending process , is it going thru the senate floor for voting or has it already been thru and waiting to finalizing?
Hello
Currently it’s with committee on transportation.

The bill has 2 definitions one for historic and one for military surplus vehicles. This should be a win for everyone when the bill passes.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello
Currently it’s with committee on transportation.

The bill has 2 definitions one for historic and one for military surplus vehicles. This should be a win for everyone when the bill passes.

It looks like they axed the military plate and lifetime registration also , which is good for 99.9% of the taxpayers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks