• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calm recovery of M925 out of Pineville,LA

poorman4x4

We left Krotz Springs at 8 A.M., got a safe 55 mph out of my 923. We arrived at Camp Beauregard at around 10 A.M., and made our way through Gate 4. We were stopped and asked if we had seen some kids down the road. Apparently some kids escaped the YCP there and were being sought. We went passed the prison and saw our bridge we were looking for, if that bridge held 25 tons like it said it did, it sure didn't look like it. We arrived in the boneyard and we met up with Sgt. Webb, let me tell you that guy is awesome. He let us work on the truck without question and even offered help. The truck has a whole bunch of new stuff, the truck turned over like a champ without using our slave cables. It did not want to start, but towing it with my 923 was the last resort. We took the fuel filter housing off, filled it up with diesel and put it back on. We then put 10 gallons in the tank, primed the pump off the IP suction and bled the primer pump bleeder. Now a few pumps and bleeds, all air and foam stopped. BOOM! runs like a champ, talk about a nice truck!

My 923 has the desert troop seats

The DRMO lot (a few pics)

Tried to take a pic of the bridge, this is us leaving

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good deal! I have to pick up one this week also - it was the green one.:-D Hope it runs well also once I replace the Bic pen with a bolt.