• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camo paint with white rims look good?

2INSANE

I scored a set of nice vintage mag steel 16.5 rims for only $50 and the new 37” MTRs for $640. I cleaned the rims up with CLR and a scrubber pad and DAMN! They are nice! So I’m thinking…

Would Camo and White Steels look good together?

Attachments

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whatever looks good for you. If asking my opinion it would be a no. Black or match the truck and please post some pics to see your decision.

Mark

Lothar

Seems like it would look odd to me but when it comes to personal satisfaction, who gives a shxt what others think. I'm pretty sure all the dorks around here with their foreign cars and loud lawnmower exhausts are thinking the same thing.

87cr250r

That's true. I put refurbished late model Dodge 17" rims on my truck. Semi-large 16 and 16.5 tires aren't available to buy anymore. The refurb rims were powder coated. I used house paint black. It isn't peeling but it definitely shows the sliver along the rim from hand mounting.

Last edited:

LT67

I scored a set of nice vintage mag steel 16.5 rims for only $50 and the new 37” MTRs for $640. I cleaned the rims up with CLR and a scrubber pad and DAMN! They are nice! So I’m thinking…

Would Camo and White Steels look good together?
Considering I have mismatching body panels on my 86 M1008, I thought about painting the wheels red or orange lol