• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camo patterns for 129A2C and M146

Madderoftime

I have a 129A2C that is desert tan and would like to make it 3 color woodland camo again to match my M931A2.
My wife would like her m146 painted in 3 color camo with no green. So Tan, Brown and black.
What I have been looking for an yet to find is the actual pattern I should use for both. I remember following a diagram once when we had to paint our 8" Howitzer. Something like that available somewhere for these 2 trailers?

CGarbee

I have a 129A2C that is desert tan and would like to make it 3 color woodland camo again to match my M931A2.
My wife would like her m146 painted in 3 color camo with no green. So Tan, Brown and black.
What I have been looking for an yet to find is the actual pattern I should use for both. I remember following a diagram once when we had to paint our 8" Howitzer. Something like that available somewhere for these 2 trailers?
You need to look at TB 43-0209: Color, Marking, and Camouflage Painting of Military Vehicles, Construction Equipment and Materials Handling Equipment
M129A2 is on page 292
M146 is on page 284

http://radionerds.com/images/6/6b/TB_43-0209.pdf