• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Delta at Tower Park

JDToumanian

Hi Group,
Who here is going to Tower Park? It's April 12-19 (Sunday to Sunday). It will be nice to say hello to some SS members!

I'm going up on either Wednesday or Thursday, and coming home Saturday or Sunday, I'm not exactly sure yet. I am driving my deuce this year, an 800 mile round trip.

Also, if anyone is interested in avoiding shipping costs, I will have a medium tow bar for sale there with all the pins and 1" adapters.

Regards,
Jon

Last edited:

tractor

I will be there Friday Saturday and Sunday. I will be bringing up my ambulance to my blaster fabricator how lives in Shingle Springs and loading my weasel for the return trip. If anyone has a wrecker going to be there Sat night Sunday let me know I may need to borrow it to get the weasel on my trailer.

BillIdaho

As usual, I'll be there. I will be with Duane at the vendor with all the patches, insignia, badges, uniforms, militaria. I think it's space #268. Any of you Steel Soldier members, stop in and say hi. I get to be the old bald guy with the limp.
This is supposed to be a really good show. They have a ton of cool events planned, such as a couple of specific vehicle showcases (Unimog,Pinzguar, artillery, and one of a kind jeeps I think), a retired General is going to speak, and a fully operational restored Huey is going to spend the weekend there, (giving rides).
Oh yeah, for any of you guys going, if there is a particular patch, insignia,medal, etc, you want, let me know REAL SOON, (today or tomorrow) and I will try to get it tossed in the trailer.

Dieselsmoke

I'll be there probably Tuesday. Same spot as always. Sean, got your message and your doors are ready to load up!

JDToumanian

I need an M34 / M135 wheel.... anyone who is going have one for sale? Shipping is a killer on stuff like that, and all the wheels for these older trucks always seem to be on the opposite side of the country.

Jon

Jetnoise400

Thanks Bill! See you soon.

Guys, FYI:

For everyone going to Camp Delta (Tower Park) please be aware that:

From Monday, April 13th through Thursday, April 16th Highway 12 Westbound between Interstate 5 and the bridge at Terminous (the bridge right next to Tower Park) will be one lane only from 8:00 AM to apprx. 1:30 PM. We are told to expect 20 - 30 minute delays.

Please plan your travel accordingly and drive safely.