• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Dodge IA... Help M101a2

reb87

I have a M101a2 3/4 ton trailer that needs to be picked up this week from Camp Dodge IA. Is anybody here close that could pick it up and store it for a week or two so I could come on a weekend to pick it up? Thanks, Ross/Nebraska

Attachments

Last edited:

wikallen

Normally, I would be able to, but I am tied up this week. Plus I am a few hours farther east then the base. If something clears up, I will shoot you a PM. I know for sure I am booked on Wed, which is the normal load out days at Camp Dodge

jjenson1

I ran into a similar situation. I scheduled a pick up at camp Dodge Thursday 7/22/2010 @ 1pm. Only problem is multiple people at work scheduled the same vacation day. In any case I have to work now and can't take off. If someone was able to pick up my 3/4 ton trailer there at that time I could probably come and get it Saturday or Sunday this weekend. If someone wants to make a little money and do this for me let me know. I live 100 miles east of the Twin Cities (in Wisconsin) so I am about 5 hours away from the pick up location.