• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Grayling Annual Fall Color Tour 9/25-9/27

Rattlehead

Here's a few. The steep hills and winching the front of the deuce sideways out of the sand ruts were all from a "quick" run we took on Sunday before driving home. 2+ hours later we made it back to the road. Pics don't do those hills justice. The one showing my hood and the deuce peeking out below, I snapped that AFTER he was visible to me.

Attachments

wilco

The Kuble did suprisingly well. It only got stuck in the deep sand ruts. It would run suprisingly well in the virgin sand, even loaded with 4 people! Lowering the rear tire preshure would have helped, so would larger tires. It only has 185/75 14 snows on the back.

It has swing axles with portal gear drops on the end, so it has good ground clearance, and the rear " jacks" up under load..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks