• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Grayling Color Tour...

odjeeper

Figured it was time to start a seperate thread for this event. If anyone would like to order an event t-shirt, those orders need to be in before the end of August. MMMT has flyers/registration forms online at their website - http://www.mmmt.us/trailride.pdf - they will also be available at Clare this weekend.

odjeeper

Will see if the original, color artwork will post here, it is in .pdf format and I do not have a convertor at home. Citizensoldier, I will call and try to find out what the shirt color is planned to be this year and post it.

Attachments

odjeeper

Was out to Wellington today, may have some minor changes to our camping area this year, will keep everyone posted. It looks like it could be very good for us.

odjeeper

They have rotated use of the fields and have crops planted in part of the area we used last year. Do not yet know what they have planned for us, have to meet with them this week to work it out. From our brief talks on Sunday, they are looking forward to having us out again and are trying to make things better for us.

TedG

It is going to be close for me as to whether or not I can go...my job gets in the way of my hobbie!

odjeeper

I am sorry to hear that anyone will not be able to join us for the fun this year. One of my favorite parts of any event is getting to meet and know more about fellow hobbyists.

I was finally able to meet with the folks at Wellington Farm Park today and think we have hammered out a pretty good space for us this year. There has to be a few changes from last year because of changes on the ground within the park. This can work to our favor by making our access significantly easier while still allowing us plenty of room.

One other change this year is the establishment of a display area for vehicles not out on the trails. No one will be required to have their vehicle in the display area, but in favor of Wellington Farm Park who is graciously allowing us to use their facility, it will be requested of our attendees to participate in it.

To help everyone visualize how things will be layed out this year I have created a site map which will be posted on the MMMT website soon. I am also posting a copy of the map here for everyone to get a look at.

Attachments

odjeeper

I did ask specifically about the west trail that was cleared last year and was told that it will still be available. The farm park has not used or maintained it, so it may need a bit of maintenance though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks