• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Grayling Trail Ride - Parts Exchange

AndrewH

NO, I ment to leave that there.......:) I'm getting ready for NEXT year! Thanks for grabbing that 319. But hey, DIBS on my same site next year! lol I've got a few pics on the phone. I'll see about getting them to magically move to the computer......

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NO, I ment to leave that there.......:) I'm getting ready for NEXT year! Thanks for grabbing that 319. But hey, DIBS on my same site next year! lol I've got a few pics on the phone. I'll see about getting them to magically move to the computer......
Oops! Well, at least you'll know that it won't end up as firewood.

Now that there is a road and working toilets back there, next thing you know, someone will build a 7-11 back there!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MISSING DEUCE Last seen parked in the Flint area of the Campsite. Only one known photo of the crime in progress........
Last seen headed towards Oscoda...

I've seen that character, he WILL return to the scene of the crime!

citizensoldier

"Lane had me laughing my nads off with his new MRE helmet" Don't laugh them off! What will Angel have to play with if you do!

Thanks for taking pictures. I forgot all about my camera..So what was the official truck count?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Lane had me laughing my nads off with his new MRE helmet" Don't laugh them off! What will Angel have to play with if you do!

Thanks for taking pictures. I forgot all about my camera..So what was the official truck count?
rofl

Don't know the count, hopefully someone counted them.

maxim

The weather was kinda nasty, but it was a safe and successful Color Tour.
Perhaps a blessed omen on the way home. It was a quiet peaceful morning and no traffic on M-55 West when an adult American Eagle paced me along side the road for a short time...of course no pict, but recorded in my mind... The founding fathers were geniuses when they picked it to be not just the national bird, but is symbolizes America.

Last edited: