• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camping in the back of a 1008

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

jbingvtx

Or pick up a M101 trailer and make a little camping rig that you can tow. It would be great to unhook your house when you go trail riding, you wouldn't have to worry about your stuff getting thrashed all over.

quickfarms

I have both the canvas and vinyl covers for it. I am looking for one more set of the wood sides. They are 10 foot long and several inches higher than the normal sides.

I also have a 10' refrigerated container that I want to convert to a rv, the other ideas are a 20 foot shelter or a rv modified to use the container locks.

It is nice to be able to cruise at 58 mph down the freeway. We are working on factory AC, stereo and air ride seats.

shenkmen

Or pick up a M101 trailer and make a little camping rig that you can tow. It would be great to unhook your house when you go trail riding, you wouldn't have to worry about your stuff getting thrashed all over.
If I had a 1008 that is exactly what I would do.