• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can anyone ID these rims?

Texascarnivor

I'm in process of getting my first duece. I want to single it out. I like the look of the MRAP rims with the adapter plates. I have a good local source for MVTs but rims seem hard to come by. (For the amount of money I want to spend). I found these.They look right, but I don't want to buy if they are not right. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If his adapters work with 5ton bolt together rims, sure. I would ask him in a PM. Should be easy enough to count the bolts holding it together.

peashooter

Will these work with peashooters adapter plates on an A2.
Yeah, those look like 20 bolt MRAP wheels to me since the pilot hole is pretty big. There is a 20 bolt steel, and 20 bolt alunimum MRAP wheel and I'm not sure what that one is from the pic but I'll guess its steel. Eitherway the MRAP adapters will fit it, you can find them HERE. I do make that 5 ton wheel adapter also, but its more for folks that have 5 ton wheels and just want to make them fit. I wouldnt recommend buying 5ton/fmtv wheels to modify to fit the deuce unless you get a really good deal on them (like under $50/ea) since MRAP wheels are getting pretty cheap. HERE is the 5 ton/FMTV adapter though to fit the deuce.

The pics below show the different adapters, The bobbed Truck has the 20 bolt steel MRAP wheels, and the 6x6 has the 20 bolt aluminum MRAP wheels

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks