• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can anyone ID this part PLEASE M923A2 oil leak

tmaxxgod4

I just came back from tower park and asked a few people all had different ideas.. so I have a oil leak in my M923A2 its on driver side of the motor. I took a pic of mine that has the missing plug or valve (so many opinions) and a M923A2 I saw at tower with the thing in it that mine is missing. can anyone tell me what it is and how to get the part or put it in.

this is the part I am missing
IMG_20150424_121535203_HDR.jpg

This is my truck missing the part
FB_IMG_1429751973016.jpg

this is how bad it leaks!
FB_IMG_1429990780412.jpg

Bandit02

I'm sure you could plug it. If you ever remove your injection pump and have to install it again it's nice to be able to pin #1 to TDC for proper timing. It's that or remove the valve cover and see both valves closed at #1.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks