• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can anyone identify a multifuel by these numbers

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
im thinnking about buyin this multifuel for a spare, but the guy doesnt know what it came out of, im trying to figure out horsepower and if it came out of a deuce or a five ton. here is the numbers he gave me

Engine Block Casting Number 11610199 (S)
Serial Number 3882849
Model Number LDT-465-1D

this is the numbers given to me for the injector pump

American Bosch Injector Pump
PSB6A-90EH-5337A1
10935261-LD465-1
700-2600 7G59364

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LDT465-1D is a deuce engine. HP is 140 and this should be the lates one with the better head gaskets. Is it in the can? Whats the asking price?

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
it comes with the can, he told me to make him an offer. im not exactly sure what to throw him. i havee seen rebuilts at surplus places for 5 grand, or seen take outs for $400 with no gaurantee. this guy doesnt seem to really know what it is and i may be able to get it for a song. he doesnt even know if its rebuilt or if its a take out in a can. what would be the most you would offer him?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, was thinking of MY engine! Here's a little snipit from the 209-10-1 and a pic of my engine data plate. Guess HP ratings are subject to the location they are found. The MF manual and the 361 manuals all say 126 for NA and 130 for turbos so take it all with a grain of salt I guess.

Attachments

red devils dude

hey kenny is that a continental or a white data plate?
thanks for the info kenny the engine with the model differences list said the LDT-465's where 134HP
I mean come on how many choices could there be.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yanno Jed, it doesn't say. I'm betting its a replacement plate now that you brought that up. Perhaps some errant sole stamped incorrect info on it. Also can't explain why the different info from the 209-10-1.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks