• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can anyone identify these?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not know for sure but they appear to me to be bomb reloading carts from the Air Force, wrong color I understand but thye look very heavy duty and look airport related, OK That is my guess please repost when you do find out for certain what they are for please
Karl

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not know for sure but they appear to me to be bomb reloading carts from the Air Force, wrong color I understand but thye look very heavy duty and look airport related, OK That is my guess please repost when you do find out for certain what they are for please
Karl
I was thinking the same thing. I sorta remember seeing some of those on GL.

more pics

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
what in the world is a "yang" tractor?
Made in China by slave labor......but the price was right (I bought it second hand so don't flame me....my money went to the guy down the street). I have crossed most of the parts to American suppliers.

These tractors are actually knock offs of 1950's American tractors so a lot of parts will cross.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That used to be the trailer on which a large engine driven (as opposed to electric motor driven) genset used to start and power jet aircraft, mostly fighters. The AF/M-32A-13 set was used for several different aircraft, including the F-106 Delta Darts, F-4 Phantoms, and F-100 Super Sabres. What you have is just the trailer portion of the unit, the rest of the gear was stripped off years ago.

196thprober

Great inteligence/info maddawg! You have provided exactly what we were debating about; thanks.

Seperately, the suggested 'offensive' avatar is my favorite one on the site, but to each his own.

citizensoldier

Thanks Maddawg ! Any idea where we could find pictures and detailed info of the complete set up? It might end up a display some day. Did you see that one has a axle with ring and pinion? Did it drive itself somehow or did they just use the axle?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if you can, the little information I gathered was by searching under the nomenclature AF/M-32A-13. Good luck in your info gathering....