• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can anyone tell me about this M52?

ArrizX

Well ever since I saw the picture of the bobbed deuce over at the 100dollarman.com I have wanted one as a Jeep hauler. Strangely enough I just bought myself an F350 and I tow my Jeep around on a trailer. Ive owned it for less than two weeks now and just found this deal on CL :laugh:

Anyways
Link Removed, rules violation

Thats what I am looking at and thinking about sellingone of my Jeeps to afford anyways and turn it into a project. Make a real bed out of whatever is on the back, loose an axle, lift it and use 53" XMLs so it can do 60/65MPH.

Depending how I love it maybe sell the F350. Thats a ways away though.

So before I call the guy I am wondering if anyone can give me ANY information on it since he offers such a limited amount and that way I can sound educated talking to him. What should I know about it and ask about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

hoop

" Cab and chassie bed in picture not on it"

Has tags on it, so he must have a clean title.

Headlights in the top position....multifuel motor, would tell me she has been rebuilt. Date on the motor would tell you when.

Fair price.

ArrizX

Sorry what? The ad doesnt say anything about the cab and chassie bed not on it?? Im a little confused. Do you think the cab and bed are off a different M52?

5 Ton M52 6x6 runs great ready to work current tabs, hard top, cab heater, 18xxx mi. 1700hrs. LDS-465 Multi-fuel good tires. CALL 425-***-3101
NO SCAMMERS OR B.S.!
So it sounds rebuilt?

Would that be a government rebuild or after the fact?

Attachments

Last edited:

hoop

All I did was copy and paste from one of the adds.....

After rereading and interrupting the add, bed is not included with the sale.
Government rebuild.