• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can get a deuce for $500

chevycrew

I can go get a duece for $500 and i need to find out if it is worth it.

Its about 400 miles from home, has (owner says) about 100 hours on rebuilt motor, tranny, and t-case. It has no bed, was used as a potato truck. I know it is a 2 1/2 ton 6x6 hardcab mid 50's and has Reo and Studebaker written all over it. Owner says it needs a master cylinder and fuel lines to be driveable. It is worth going and looking at??? Or Should i just forget about it?

Thank you for any help you might have.

chevycrew

Does anyone have a better idea as to what this is than i do, Im guessing an m34 or m35 but with being a potato truck im sure it is duals, i really dont know much about these but its worth learning.

And yeah that 502 sure got my ideas rolling, Well running and driving would be enough to make me happy for now.

chevycrew

Oh yeah i forgot, I also got a line on a m215 dump truck, running and driving, everything works for $2500. Year I think is in the 50's and the tranny has been swapped out to a 5 speed. Anyone know what this is worth?

red devils dude

Can get a duece for $500

chevycrew said:
I can go get a duece for $500 and i need to find out if it is worth it.

Its about 400 miles from home, has (owner says) about 100 hours on rebuilt motor, tranny, and t-case. It has no bed, was used as a potato truck. I know it is a 2 1/2 ton 6x6 hardcab mid 50's and has Reo and Studebaker written all over it. Owner says it needs a master cylinder and fuel lines to be driveable. It is worth going and looking at??? Or Should i just forget about it?

Thank you for any help you might have.
I work on a potato/veggy farm that has a old M34 Reo potato truck with the
same problems(bad master cylinder shot fuel lines) after looking at it they
dont seme like a big deal to fix just time consuming more than any thing
is the drive-train take's a killing in these truck's doing this kind of work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks