• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can i fit 52s on my bobbed deuce?

frodobaggins

You will likely need to put some type of lift on it. I've seen guys put another frame section underneath it.

That's a lot of meat to push around.

KBarrell

The one you see as my avitar has 52"XL's on it with no lift. You will have to move the exhaust out of the fender and run it under the truck and out the back or mount a stack on the back of the cab. If you plan on doing heavy off-roading with it you will probably want to come up with a lift of some kind. Preferably not blocks. My truck does fine for every day driving and running around. It is a workout when it comes to parallel parking, I still need the power steering kit.

SmokeyBobber

The one you see as my avitar has 52"XL's on it with no lift. You will have to move the exhaust out of the fender and run it under the truck and out the back or mount a stack on the back of the cab. If you plan on doing heavy off-roading with it you will probably want to come up with a lift of some kind. Preferably not blocks. My truck does fine for every day driving and running around. It is a workout when it comes to parallel parking, I still need the power steering kit.

thats badass. are you running custom wheels or stock ones. i wanna get a wider wheel so when i put the tires on they dont look soo damn skinny. and im probably going to do a 7 inch black slanted stack in between the cab and the bed since i have a little bit of room. my deuce rolls coal soo i think it will look sikk.

heres a vid of my deuce before i bought it when they had their 49s on it and chopped top. i didnt have enough for the tires at the time so now it has the stockers on it.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoVKGbS0f8Q[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks