• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can I post this here??

Nick

Sure, I just came on duty today, when I get off Friday or Saturday Ill take a few. Not too impressive, flathead six, and a little dusty Poor girl doesn't fit in my garage so she's gotta sit outside in the driveway. But yeah, no problem. Happy to

Another Ahab

Sure, I just came on duty today, when I get off Friday or Saturday Ill take a few. Not too impressive, flathead six, and a little dusty Poor girl doesn't fit in my garage so she's gotta sit outside in the driveway. But yeah, no problem. Happy to
THAT'S (understandably) not impressive to everybody, but I haven't seen one in a long while:

- It's comparable to a bird watcher seeing an Ivory-Billed Woodpecker; a rare bird.

All just a matter of perspective I guess, right?

Nick

ha ha ha, I guess I can't argue with that! But then Im critical of my truck cuz I know all its flaws. Like I coulda done a better job painting the motor, etc. But Im still proud of it.
Pics of the motor to follow. In the mean time, look here on page 5 and 6 of the motor after I had to pul it back out of the truck cuz the rebuilder did a worse job painting it. He painted it, and it started rusting, so i pulled it out and re painted it. Unfortunately I didn't do a top job, and the silver paint I did it with is somewhat wearing off and in spots you can see the rusty metal primer color showing thru

http://s1157.photobucket.com/user/Captain4164/library/1948 B1Power Wagon?sort=6&page=5

But I continually say, I didn't want a PERFECT restoration. I wanted a realistic representation of what the truck would have been in the time it was used, a work truck, with a few dents and dings, oil leaks and character.