• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can someone identify this engine and where to find repair info?

Strouty

I thought I had taken pictures of the truck info, but I guess not, I swear my iPhone randomly deletes pictures these days ;)

It is gasoline powered, the truck had a 10 ton capacity for highway service. I have no spark and I was looking for the best way to troubleshoot it. I know it has an ignition switch (and it was on), kind of a pain to mess with since the starter switch is on the floor. I thought maybe the TM for the truck would have info, but I am not sure what the model is.

IMG_6172.jpeg
IMG_6173.jpeg

Strouty

It is definitely bigger than a 5 ton, has been made into a log loader, so no clue what it was originally. I will see what pops up with the engine model info.

Strouty

OK, I will search the TMs, thanks for the info. We always thought it was a 10 ton version. What would be the difference?