• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can you find the MV in this photo?

vtdeucedriver

I really dont know if I should be bragging about this but sadly I got this cammo job beat!!!!

I will go on my wifes computer to where the summer pics are. The truck is completely covered! I had a friend come over and was standing at the front of it and looked into the bush and seen the headlight, he said "OMG there is a truck in there" LOL I almost hate to pull it out. BTW, yes it did run when it was parked and NO its not forsale and YES I plan on fixing it!!!!!!:funny:

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really dont know if I should be bragging about this but sadly I got this cammo job beat!!!!

I will go on my wifes computer to where the summer pics are. The truck is completely covered! I had a friend come over and was standing at the front of it and looked into the bush and seen the headlight, he said "OMG there is a truck in there" LOL I almost hate to pull it out. BTW, yes it did run when it was parked and NO its not forsale and YES I plan on fixing it!!!!!!:funny:
I love the Fender-Mounted Fuel Tank Option... do you know the Kit No. for that:?::?::?:

vtdeucedriver

Nice camo, what about the m62 wrecker in the back ground behide the one with the fuel tank on the fender??:-D:-D:-D

She is mine too, she is a bit more mobile than the M54A2. Right now she is up in the driveway getting some work done in prep for her drive to my house as she is not getting any work done on her at my parrents place.

Attachments

vtdeucedriver

Not a bad looking wrecker, just thought the wrecker might need a home just saying:cry:.
Nope not bad at all, she had been a depot rebuild in the late 90s and I bought her in 99 after they put diesel in her tank. (still had the 6602!!)
It has the later power steering and runs SWEET!!!

When she is ready for her trip home, I will post pic as I will have the M52A2 with the towbar tagging along.

WOLFMAN1

YOU THINK THAT IS BAD. i KNOW TWO PEOPLE THAT JUST SCRAPED TWO MULTIFUEL DEUCES CAUSE THEY NEEDED BRAKE WORK. ACORDING TO THEM THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE WRONG WITH THEM. ONE WAS A 50'S MODEL GMC AND THE OTHER WAS AN 80'S MODEL. I COULD HAVE WRUNG BOTH OF THEIR NECKS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks