• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can you get a rolling HMMWV chassis?

Tanner

A buddy of mine sent me that advert with the obviously 'non-HMMWV' vehicle in the photos. But the price is awesome!

rawhide

Well, the goal isn't to have a hummer, either by building it piece by piece or by buying a civvy unit. I was looking for the chassis and drivetrain for a separate project. Even if I were to find a commercial H1 with the diesel engine, I'd still have to get rid of the body. Maybe I'd use the front clip, though. The wide stance of the HMMWV is better for what I need than building off a normal 4wd truck frame. Food for thought anyway. Thanks again guys.

TedG

I just sold my latest unfinished build for the mid teens. New owner will install a 6BT and it will be one mean truck. Now to finish another slant back and then another and another.....lol

kcimb

You can peice one together from standalone frame rails? How does that work?

im kind of looking for a Usmc Iraq Humvee clone as my next project. A 1025 or 1152 would be awesome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks