• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can you help me I.D. Military Radio's?

Ryansdaddy

Hey folks I need to know if this is the place to get I.D.s for radio systems. A buddy of mine got sick and is selling al is stuff to pay medical bills. He has tons of military stuff but he has 7 radio systems 2 look to be AN VRC 46’es but the other 5 seem to be before my time in the service.
Am not trying to sell them on here for him I just need to know if I can get the nomenclature’s and Data plate info with some photos if any of you guys might be able to help me get the info to make an informed sales quote for him.
Or if you know of any sites I can go to that would be a great help too.

Battle Born Arms Company
Richard Asher
U.S. Army, Retired

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You came to the right place for ID's and to sell as well (in the classifieds). This radio stuff is in high demand. Post up pics of the materiel and data plates.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks