• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can you help me ID these

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While wandering around at work I heared a train approaching. Turns out it was three UP SD-70ACes pulling a long line of armored vehicles. From where I was they looked very much like Bradley Fighting vehicles. I only had my cellphone camera to shoot the pics so sorry if they aren't the best. Can anyone tell what they are? There looked to be about 40 or more of them.

Attachments

Rustsleeps

Bradley Fighting Vehicle. It looks like the largest rebuild center is Red River Army Depot in Texas. My best guess is they are not bringing them to my house.:cry:

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
These were heading north through Burbank CA when I took the pictures. It was hard to tell which way they went after they passed my vantage point. If they took the left fork they would head north towards Ventura and could go as far as Seattle on that line. If they train continued straight it would end up out towards Lancaster/Palmdale and eventually Barstow.

3cavtanker

Heading to Barstow would make sense if an Armor unit was going to NTC and was not drawing vehicles there. Since thise look like they might be M2A3 Bradleys (hard to tell at that distance) the unit would have to bring their own because I'm not sure, but NTC doesn't have those available for draw yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks