• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canadian Mule Owners

major519

Yes, I am in Ontario.
No issues with import.
Declare it at Canada Customs with Bill of sale in hand.
Don't get long winded explaining what it is and the history- they could care less.
I simply called it a mechanical wagon for off road or farm use.
They will look at it, ask a bunch of questions and then want you to pay tax.
Thats it.

aseries

Imported it, had no problems saved a bundle on tax as i commercially imported it through my business. They looked at it, asked a few questions and at 2 am when i got to the border they were not happy i was there super late lol. Im loving the mule... Wonder how many mules are in Canada?

aseries

With 8 in Ontario and one here in Quebec we could have a whole herd, gather one of these days.... lol. I did not think there were that many in Canada... Its ok if I get my way there will be one more in Quebec that you will know about lol

aseries

So there is another in the Montreal area, im on the southshore we should compare mules... Lol. Im intrigued, someone within driving distance of me owns a mule.... You need to pm me so we can connect and maybe take a look at mules...

Another Ahab

So there is another in the Montreal area, im on the southshore we should compare mules... Lol. Im intrigued, someone within driving distance of me owns a mule.... You need to pm me so we can connect and maybe take a look at mules...
What you guys got there is a bona fide Montreal Mule Team:

mules.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks