• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cannon L-66 Load Bank

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe the inputs are just anderson connectors so i will have to figure out what size those are. just read the manual for another cannon load bank, but for one that will do 480 looks like this is pretty straight forward 1 or 3 phase 120, 240, 208. Never used a load bank. I will try to write the company this week.

Last edited:

loosegravel

Just a retired mechanic who's having fun!
I believe the inputs are just anderson connectors so i will have to figure out what size those are. just read the manual for another cannon load bank, but for one that will do 480 looks like this is pretty straight forward 1 or 3 phase 120, 240, 208. Never used a load bank. I will try to write the company this week.
Do you know what load it’s capable of?

Guyfang

Staff member
Sorry. Did not see this. When ever you get something like this Manual, post it in the TM Upload forum. Then I, or someone else can put it in the right place. Not buried here! My bad. Did not see it.

2Pbfeet

@FarmingSmallKubota Congratulations on a great score! My bet is that with a little sleuthing you can find similar performance fans on any of the major sites.

With that many fans and that age, I would be tempted to buy a few in advance. 30 year old muffin fans often have gravel like grease in them at this point. I've sparingly used Lubit-4, and Comp-u-lube on them in the past, (Teflon in light oil) when they start vibrating or making noise, but don't use more than a tiny drop, or you will have oil over everything downstream.
All the best,

2Pbfeet

Chainbreaker

...said the anderson connectors are 175amp and the biggest problem was the fans which are $1500 if they are bad.
I did some quick searching using the p/n in the manual you sourced & there are several Thermal Management 24 VDC fans in that range that are priced anywhere from ~$50 to ~$400 range. Just gotta match up the mounting holes & CFM rating & thermal characteristics.

Moving a certain amount of hot air, CFM's, while not melting the fans is all you gotta do. Whether its Gov't CFM's or Civilian CFM's required to evacuate the heat it's the same objective.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks