• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cannon plug comparison

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking to buy some cannon plugs to make a few cord sets for these 1000 watt generators i bought The part number on the male end of the cord that i need is CA3106E16-10PBF97. Looking online it appears they are like $78 any insight into a cheaper option would be appreciated. I have found some on Ebay but not exactly correct and i do not wish to busy something i can't use. The image below is what was offered on ebay if someone could say if this is going to work that would be great.
1712948746832.png

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not just swap whats on the machine with something more readily available and modern, and source the mate that way?

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately not a lot of options. This is on a Innipower/yammaha ie1000 watt generator. If there are plastic equivalents i will do it, but not sure how to look these things up. I can't put a standard 110 outlet in
1712953146404.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks