• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cannot reply to TM Upload section Threads

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just posted a new thread today in the TM Upload section:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?152655-Sincgars

But I don't have permission to reply to that thread. I can start a new thread, but not reply to any.

The received message when clicking on "Reply with Quote" is:

Valence, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. If you are trying to post a reply in a classified ad, please PM the user directly.
  4. If you are trying to post in the TM section, this is only for files and not posting questions.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Correct, replies are restricted. #4. If you're wanting to upload to that thread, just edit the post and add the attachments. Or I can delete it and you can start another one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks