• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cant find air leak

tucker79

Every time I think Ive solved this issue it rears its ugly head again. Ive read a lot of theads on this and the hose from tank to filter and pump look to be in great shape. If I replace this hose can I eliminate the short copper pipe thats built in the hose from tank? Is there a way to seal up the top nut on fuel cartadge? Can I use teflon tape on connections? I cant get the screws out of the top of the tank to check pick up tube.
Seems fine when Im driving but if Im idleing it will almost die after a while & it wont rev up till I put it under load. I have put some air pressure to the tank and soapped up the lines real good and no bubbles.
Every time I mess with it and remove lines, get it blead it runs great that day Idles great next day same old same old
Anything Im missing here on my NHC 250