• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can't get m934 to expand

Tigerhawk117

Alright so I have the Manual for the m934 and I've been following it step by step for expanding the sides out. However, I can't seem to get one of the; what the manual refers to as a side lock, to open. It has to make just a 1/4 turn and I can't get it to budge. The other lock on that side took a little encouragement to get to turn but nothing unreasonable. But even with a pair of lock jaws I cannot seem to get this other one to turn. Any suggestions? Tricks? I'm really excited to see this thing expand out and getting a bit desperate.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have talked to him and told him what I did so I hope it works. There are four wedge pins that hold the panel closed. I had to go up on a ladder an try and spray lube on the top pins. They are real hard to see but if you get the right spot you can get lube on the top pins. You don't want to force that. Just hope the bottom pins are not bad as you can not get to them. If it's tight force it. If it breaks heck with it as it need to be replaced anyway does not apply here.

WYomer

I just used a big wrench, think its a 1" or 15/16" and a can of penitrating oil on the locks. Then go under and use a can of garage door lube to get the rest of it wet. Dont forget to be level and have the locking bars off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks