• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can't post

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Still having site problems, if you are having posting problems, chat still works

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I can get things to work if I use ADD REPLY, but not the QR, or QUOTE, ect

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Same here - otherwise it says I haven't typed anything. Normally I'd send a PM to the site admin, but we all know mangus is a no-load who won't do anything anyways.
the REPLY in the upper left connor of the thread also works

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same here - otherwise it says I haven't typed anything. Normally I'd send a PM to the site admin, but we all know mangus is a no-load who won't do anything anyways.
Everyone likes to hurl stones at Mangus lately. His family life comes first so consider that before tossing. Also consider this, had Mike not stepped up when he did, Steel Soldiers would not have survived. All the broken things you folks biatch about all the time would never have been here to break if he hadn't had his vision. Where ever the site goes from here, either with or without Mikes help, will still be built on the foundation that he provided. I say we should just say thanks for the hundreds upon hundreds of hours he gave to this site. I can assure you, no one has sacrificed as much site time as Mike has. JUst say thanks!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What browsers are you guys using? I'm not having any problems with Firefox.

The vBSEO that I disabled was really designed to optimize the site for search engines. It refined any links that were posted on the site to make them easier to crawl and post in search results. Without the SEO links will show up like this: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/seo&ert123_&yot.asp instead of this: Web Links

gunboy1656

What browsers are you guys using? I'm not having any problems with Firefox.

The vBSEO that I disabled was really designed to optimize the site for search engines. It refined any links that were posted on the site to make them easier to crawl and post in search results. Without the SEO links will show up like this: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/seo&ert123_&yot.asp instead of this: Web Links

I am using Firefox 5.0.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am using Firefox 5.0.
Dito

I posted the dito smiley but it wouldn't show up when I posted it (just blank).

I also can't open the link Chris posted. All I get is a message "page not found".

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks