• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can't see the instruments at night

rsh4364

After cleaning fact.grounds you can add some also.I added 1-0 ga from ground buss to frame,4ga.from core support to frame,increased fact.engine block to buss to 1-0 ga.,and 8ga.from alt 1 to frame.When money permits I also want to add an 8ga.from inside buss (near parking brake) to underhood buss also.

Last edited:

goldneagle

This is for CUCV. My wipers had a problem slowing down too much. Ended up replacing the motor. New motor did not have washer pump. Found a universal washer bottle and pump assembly on AMAZON cheap. Check my thread on M1008 for details.

rsh4364

This is for CUCV. My wipers had a problem slowing down too much. Ended up replacing the motor. New motor did not have washer pump. Found a universal washer bottle and pump assembly on AMAZON cheap. Check my thread on M1008 for details.
That is one sweet build to follow,not just for 1008s.I used the info.to install my tach and gave me ideas for my 140a circuit breaker setup on my 1009.Great read start to finish.I cant wait to get a 1008.

goldneagle

That is one sweet build to follow,not just for 1008s.I used the info.to install my tach and gave me ideas for my 140a circuit breaker setup on my 1009.Great read start to finish.I cant wait to get a 1008.
Latest mod is the bucket seats and custom center console....

rsh4364

That's the great thing about this sight,you and 5,000 other guys have helped me,inspired me or educated me on how to work on my MV.Past and present members.All the info.is still here,sometimes I spend hrs and hrs in the archives.The search function is just great.And the similar threads function is also very helpful.I can learn something new everyday.And usually do learn something new daily.Now Im inspired to search bench seat in a 1009.

Last edited:

King

I don't know if this helps but: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...nator-Rebuild-kits-for-alternator-p-n-1105500

That's the great thing about this sight,you and 5,000 other guys have helped me,inspired me or educated me on how to work on my MV.Past and present members.All the info.is still here,sometimes I spend hrs and hrs in the archives.The search function is just great.And the similar threads function is also very helpful.I can learn something new everyday.And usually do learn something new daily.Now Im inspired to search bench seat in a 1009.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks