• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cape Cod HMMWV

BenDeez

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was stopping to look at Trailers today in Orleans MA. I noticed two Humvee's in Cape Cod Truck Shop next door in Brewster. Are they yours? If you see this, please reach out, I haven't seen any others around and have some questions. I assume they got worked on there, good place?

Ben

D6T

I knew someone who resided in Falmouth or thereabouts who had a woodland camo 2-man, waaaay back when, circa 1997-1999, his initials are RJM, he was in a different company to mine (Guard) and drove his POV when we were training at Camp Edwards or Boston area. Lost touch with him a long time ago however.

Also knew someone from a different Guard unitI was in, he resided in Danvers, his initials are HJF. He had a four-man OD green with deep water fording intake and stack, he had a summer home in the Brewster/Orleans area (down one of those long roads on the north side of 6A). Haven't seen him in years either.

Awol

There's a guy selling Humvees down on the south shore, but I don't think he's down the cape.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks