• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Caption contest

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Who is the geek in the coveralls? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAA!
I think Jeff Hartline wants one of those trap doors to let air in the cab if one is for sale.

oilcan

Surely. I'm sure we can work something out.

That's farmer brown in the overalls. Also known as Mr. negative.

El_Guapo

We knew Grampa Deuce was getting old. He was bald, lost his teeth and couldn't move around much without overheating. But, it was a sad day when he couldn't get in and out of the bed by himself anymore.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
It looks so sad, what with the one missing headlight. :cry:

Mike_Pop

"My wife said if I brought home another military vehicle, it better have a bed in it because that is where I will be sleeping. Does a dropside count as a bed?"

dc3coyote

This lovely convertable get 15 mpg, and moves at 75 mph "with slight assistance", needs slight body work.
Comes with many extras, just missing a few essintials.
This lovely truck comes with aftermarket front airride suspension!!!
Finally a 4x4 that will go any where you can trailer it!

Barrman

Adam, do you have any plans for the steering wheel? I guess I should ask if it has any cracks and which style of horn mount first? Then ask if you have plans for it? What about inside the cab heater stuff?

That is the kind of picture that makes highway enforcement officers drool thinking about how many pages the ticket would be. I can't top the captions already written though.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Caption contest

clinto said:
It looks so sad, what with the one missing headlight. :cry:
You mean that, don't you!?

I thought the same thing!

These trucks have souls.

Why hasn't kipman gotten in here to defend those bibs! Bibs are cool! Ain't nuthin' wrong with bibs!!!

Oh yea, my caption:

"One man's junk, .... is another man's dream."

nattieleather

Sure I can fix it....slap a little paint here and there a few tires and she's as good as new.

Going to need three rolls of duct tape.

Man in blue bibs: "I'm going to convert it into a feed spreader"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks