• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carb overhaul TM #

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I need to overhaul the carb on my 1952 M-37, I have the kit and all the parts to do it can anybody tell me the appropriate TM # that pertains to this procedure? It is the original carb on the truck that it came with from the factory!

Thanks much after disassembly I am pretty sure I need a bit of guidance to in the proper float settings and general reassembly!

Karl

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I took lots of pictures of the carb during disassembly and cleaning and after I posted here and got zero replies I started hunting the the TM and for the first time ever I must say I found NOTHING specific to the ETW-1 B&B carb, guess that explains why nobody replied to my post! Thanks to the pics I took today was reassembly day and it went very well and the truck runs GREAT, and hey something new, the accelerator pump circuit even moves now, this carb was a mess!
KK

ranger.41

TM 9-1826A/to 19-75CCA-6
Ordnance Maintenance
Carburetors
(Carter)
Excerpts Models 561S, 565S, 577S ,ETW1, and ETW1RU
with Basic Principles and trouble shooting

That is what the cover reads. It is not the most comprehensive guide but it has good info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks