• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carboarius' 1954 M211

Carboarius

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I have the same kind of metal bows you are using. What length did you cut them to? Mine are still too long.
Asking all the hard questions. I don't remember off the top of my head, I just measured the overall length and subtracted the depth of the short holes, around 8 inches I think... I will have to look this weekend.

Carboarius

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This runner is coming out of the M211 within the next few weeks. Th PO didn't tighten the TRANSMISSION COOLER LINES in the trans pan before assembly. The M211 is sold, getting a Duramax and I'm keeping the 302......for some reason.
The 302s are a blast... plenty of reasons to keep 'em.

Carboarius

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I have the same kind of metal bows you are using. What length did you cut them to? Mine are still too long.
The length I gave before was for the legs for the troop seats, I missread the question. Sorry about that. The bows are off a 5 ton with drop sides. I took one leg off a bow and placed the whole set up in the truck, I then marked the overlap and cut it off. When I find the pieces I will get you a measurement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks