• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CARC 3 Color Subsitutue

mikes

Guys This may have been asked before if so I aplogize in advance. I bought a trailer which is in great shape but I would like to freshen up the paint. I don't want to go the Normal channels for CARC paint. I looking for suggestions for Over the counter Rattle cans colors that are close to the 3 camo colors. Any Help would be appreciated. TIA Mike

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter

wsucougarx

The Gillespie paint from RAPCO is pretty good stuff. The green matches fairly well, however it is WAY too GLOSSY for my liking. The 383 Brown matches fairly well. Now the Gillespie black is something to be avoided. It's more glossy than flat. This can be remedied by going to Home Depot and buying chalkboard paint in the rattle cans. It looks just like CARC black

AceHigh

I once did a truck in Walmart Krylon camo paint. The green is good, so is the brown (although it is darker than CARC tan) but I used Rustoleum flat black instead of the Krylon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks