• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CARC types

Riftweaver

I am trying to determine my best choice for which CARC to buy.

I'm not going to ask where to get it, do I want CARC or something else, etc.

I know that according to the SW website, Type III and Type IX are both smooth finish paints. I am not looking for smooth so those are out.

That leaves me with Type II and Type IV if I am correct. Both should be a rough surface CARC. Is Type IV a newer replacement for Type II?

I think I just have to decide between Type II and IV then if I kind of have this figured out. Any help would be great before I order and I would like to order soon if possible.

Thanks heaps!

Rift

AKnorthman

Id like to add......Is it possible to get it in quantities under 5 GAL.???
The guy i talked with at SW (aerospace) was less than helpful so hoped you guys knew how to get at least one GAL. sizes.

Thanks.

dadafan

I'd look at PPG PMC (Protective and Marine) or Akzo Nobel (International Paint) protective and marine coatings. Super durable and you can probably buy in gallon containers.