• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo bed and dropside assembly for a M1078

DawGoneIt

I acquired a M1078 that came without the aluminum cargo bed side and rear panels (dropside assembly), and am trying to find out what the NSN part numbers are for finding these panels. I have the TM's that Patracy (spelling?) posted but am having some confusion deciphering the lingo for part(s) number. Can anyone clue me in on where to find these? thanks.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are difficult to find on the loose. Post up a want ad here, and keep an eye open for fire departments and expo conversion dudes that may have these as leftovers from projects.

scabskunk

I am down in bay area California and have a set of them i am almost sure i dont want. i stripped mine down to bare bed.
Edit.
And as NDT stated i am sure there will be some others close to you that should have them that they have taken off.

Last edited:

sutcliffesa

I know this is an old thread but does anybody have a set of the forward drop panels for a 1093 5-ton? We use it as a water rescue vehicle and realize it would be much safer with all side panels in place. Thanks for any help you can give.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks