• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo cover 17ft 20ft

emr

I have 2 cargo covers newer camo vinyl one is 17ft and one is 20ft, I am assuming the 20 is a longbow, So my question is what the heck fits a 17ft cargo cover?Yes i would like to sell them also... ...Randy

emr

I just pulled out the original standard catolog of Military vehicles, the one David Doyle updated, and it had bed lentghs in it, The new one did not so i was in a dither, BUT YES the m36 is the 17fter !!!!THANKS!!!!!!!!!And YES the M55 is listed as the 20ft bed, thats the multifuel 5 ton, so they the 5 tons are the 20fters , That part i new, Gee i thought the Deuce longbows were 20s also, well thanks!! I have got a 2&1/2 and a 5 ton long wheel base cargo cover to sell, Thank u once again...Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks