• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo cover bag..

fredrader

When I bought the cargo cover from elohim1 it came with everything in a big plywood box..Bows,end flaps,cover etc..There was also a bag that I had no idea what it was for so it has been sitting in the garage collecting dust :confused: .I decided to take my cover off to get it out of the sun and I folded it up and folded up the end flaps and laid them on top of the cargo cover.. :idea: It then hit me what the bag was for..
I would have never thought that the cover and the flaps would fit in there but they fit with room to spare..You guys probably already knew what the bag was for and I should have asked sooner but I never thought about it..I took some pics..

Opie

Fred,

What's in the armored attache case? Nuclear missile launch codes? Phone number of the Maxxim girl?

fredrader

Opie,Its a secret...If I told ya I'd hafta kill ya .. :shocked: ...

I am a truck driver and I keep my laptop in it so it doesn't get damaged bouncing around in semi all week.. [thumbzup] ..Don't tell anybody.. :nono:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks