• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo Cover with factory hole?

Predator42

IMG_3195.jpgIMG_3196.jpgI just bought a used cargo cover and found when i received it that it has a 4" hole in the top near the area it velcros to the soft top at the C-Pillar. Drivers side. anyone know about why there would be a hole here? it looks like something was bolted to it but given its location just behind the rear passengers head I cant figure out what that would have been for. Anyone know? The seller said it was like that from surplus and he has had a few with similar holes come through. I am just trying to figure out what it was for but in the end I will be patching it anyway.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks