• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo Cover

emr

Well i do not have a pic but put the end curtains on first and one loops the rope arond the bow thru each hole, but first make sure it is centered and when done will have same amount hanging out both sides, then throw the tarp over the bows and center as much as possible, there is no front or back on a canvas cover, , there may be one printed but all do not have it, the way to ty the ropes off on the sides are generally 2 loops and then around the back up thru the center and over the loops and push thru the end of the metal loop, this may not make sense untill u do it, they should all be the same and be neet. well sorry it makes less sence reading it , but hope this will be a starting point....

fasttruck

Beg to differ with EMR but at least for 2.5 and 5t cargo covers they only fit one way. There is a front and a top. If the cover is correctlly laid out on the bows the side of the seam between each section will have the open side facing the rear of the truck. Top has buckles to tie sides up exposed.

MAXM37

I was able to get the cargo cover on correctly. My only concern is that the sides do not come down past the bed top. I see many different ways that covers are on truck, some where the cover does not go down all the way and some that do..... I bought my bows from Vintage Power Wagon and was under the impression, once cut in half, they would be correct. I am wondering if I need to trim them down even more?
I was hoping to have my cover in place for the Rally at Rausch Creek, but doesn't look like that will happen. Supposed to Rain hard Friday night!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks