• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo Seat Belts

Spyderman

Ok I have searched and search on here but haven't found it. I saw somewhere they had seat belts for the back of the 5 ton. I believe they attached to the tie down hooks under the troop seats. Anybody know where I can get some? If they indeed do make them. Thanks.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have the troop seat belts. They are intended for troop seating in a different mil vehicle but work great in the m939. You can latch onto the spring tie downs on the bed sides. Not good for more than a 36 waist unless you extend a bit. I have them listed on the bay you can see pics there.

Willyk

There is a guy here in Connecticut that sells them. Think ten bucks a set. Google pawn shop in Stratford Connecticut. He sells trucks too as well as other parts. good luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks