• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carguy455's 53 DEUCE

carguy455

Armada said:
GRRRRRRRRRRRR.....!!!!! Hate when that happens!
Which ? Getting stuck or finding something you care about with a derogatory term written on it like "Disposal " ?..lol

I FINALLY removed the "tree" that was grown into the truck too, about time I actually cleaned the back of it out ! Spare holds air but has HUGE cracks in it, think its going on back !

Attachments

carguy455

All better now

So I got the spare on the deuce today finally and took it out for some "field manuvers" ..the tire, although cracked seems to handle it , so far so good. I made deal with my bodyshop guy to let him use the truck to use the winch, he is putting a new heavier winch cable on it, and will get it inside at some point where we can fix the brakes. And he will replace anything he happens to break on it...So not a bad deal. I am trying to get him pumped up on the idea of helping me strip the truck to paint it Strata Blue in USAF trim again..He had a couple good ideas to see if we could "pull" the USAF lettering and numbers from under the top coat of paint to maybe duplicate them on repaint.. I took the truck up to him this afternoon, another radical trip with no brakes, no lights, etc...lol

His wife calls him on his cell after he gave me a ride home and asked if I had left that big green truck at their place, he says yes, she replies " That thing is COOL ! "...We should ALL be blessed with a mate like that !!!

Other pic is of the snake that decided to hide under the drivers side tire while I changed the passenger side one, final score ?......................Deuce : 1 Snake : 0 :)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks