• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carnage in mississippi

Csm Davis

Re: Carnage in mississippi !!!!!!

Okay ladies and gents I am working on a limited basis if you wanted something and haven't got it, give me a call. I have some big memory gaps but will do what I can to help get the parts to each of you. I did take in the hard tops I have been waiting on, I think they are all spoken for but will post if I have extra. Have a few 939 cabs and hoods and lots of pintle hitches also have some spare tire mounts off of dump trucks 11.00 x20 tire size.

goldneagle

Okay ladies and gents I am working on a limited basis if you wanted something and haven't got it, give me a call. I have some big memory gaps but will do what I can to help get the parts to each of you. I did take in the hard tops I have been waiting on, I think they are all spoken for but will post if I have extra. Have a few 939 cabs and hoods and lots of pintle hitches also have some spare tire mounts off of dump trucks 11.00 x20 tire size.
Glad you are feeling well enough to be back in business.... :tank:

Csm Davis

Okay it has started again for a short time frame we will be cutting up trucks and selling parts but this time it will be more brutal last week 15 whole trucks went to Japan hardtops and all so if you need something let me know and we can cut it off before it goes bye bye!

denelec06

CSM DAVIS

Do you have any seats in good condition? I need the back and bottom for drivers seat and the back for passenger bench. How about any super single tires 14x R20 I think (do not need rims)? Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks